AGRO is looking for members interested in participating in membership-related activities. Please Contact: Chris Bianca (email@example.com) if you are interested in getting involved.
Membership Committee Members: Daniel Swale, Louisiana State University; Steven Lehotay, USDA-ARS
Why should you Join AGRO or Renew your membership?
- AGRO is a growing organization focused on the bringing together the worldwide community of scientists and stakeholders to advance knowledge and promote innovative solutions for the protection of agricultural productivity, public health, and the environment.
- By increasing our membership, we gain increased visibility nationally, internationally, and within the American Chemical Society. You can help us to highlight issues critical to the future of agriculture and the health of our environment.
- Becoming an AGRO member is a great way to show your support of agricultural research and to increase your opportunities for professional development.
What Benefits are there to AGRO Membership?
- Free Subscription to the PICOGRAM
- Receive 40% discount on AGRO-sponsored ACS Symposium Series Books
- Participate in AGRO-Sponsored, Lunch and Learn Webinars
- Network with other professionals with common interests and learn and share information
- Become involved and contribute to agrochemical-related activities nationally and internationally
- Join committees on communications, awards, international activities, social events, governance, and other volunteer activities
What is the Cost of an AGRO Membership?
- ACS member $14 (add AGRO membership to existing ACS membership)
- National Affiliate ACS member $16 (add AGRO membership to existing National Affiliate ACS membership)
- Student ACS member $5 (Add AGRO membership to existing ACS student membership)
- Non-ACS member $16 (AGRO membership only, no ACS membership)