Join the new AGRO Group "Tackling Hunger!" Use the QR code to become of this…
Abstracts Now Being Accepted for AGRO Symposia at Pacifichem 2020
December 15 – 20, 2020
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Deadline for Abstracts is April 1, 2020
AGRO is Hosting Eleven Pacifichem Symposia
Titles/organizers and symposium numbers:
- Proteomics and metabolomics in agricultural, environmental,and public health sciences (131), Qing Li (USA) and John Johnston (USA)
- Pesticide Residues in Food: Advancing global standards that facilitate trade and ensure consumer safety (126), Jason Sandahl (USA), John Johnston (USA), and Ken Racke (USA)
- Deciphering chemical signals and omics for sustainable pest management (130), Charles Cantrell (USA)
- Rodenticide Environmental Fate and Nontarget Effects (141), Katie Swift (USA)
- Emerging technologies and advances in measuring and assessing the environmental fate of pesticides and other agrochemicals (146), Mingming Ma (USA) and Amy Ritter (USA)
- Developments in pesticide ecological risk assessment approaches in the Pacific Rim (144), Amy Ritter (USA) Wenlin Chen (USA) and Pat Havens (USA)
- Recent developments in the analysis of pesticide residues infoods: advances and challenges (23), Yelena Sapozhnikova (USA), Lijun Han (China) and Machiko Saka (Japan)
- New formulations & application technologies of pesticides in sustainable plant protection: From theory to practice (143), Pat Havens (USA)
- Toward the chemistry of plant growth regulators (136), Yunde Zhao (USA)
- Agricultural Sustainability: The critical links between chemistry, exposure assessment, risk assessment, and regulations (151), Jeanette Van Emon (USA)
- Chemistry and the Rice Field Ecosystem (138), Kevin Armbrust (USA)
Abstract Submission Instructions
Go to website: https://pacifichem2020.abstractcentral.com
- Before submitting an abstract, note the symposium’s Topic Area, Title, and Symposium ID #
- To submit an abstract, Create an Account on the 2020 Pacifichem Abstracts System:
- Abstracts must be submitted online using the 2020 Pacifichem Abstracts System.
- Abstracts limited to 2,000 characters (~ 250 words).
- Abstracts are submitted on the last step of the abstract submission process.
- Abstracts left as a Draft or incomplete will not be considered or reviewed.
- Symposia in the technical program will accept both Oral and Poster type abstracts.
- All abstract submissions will be reviewed for acceptance by the symposium organizers.